Drum roll, please! It’s gift season. ? i.e. Black Friday Month, Cyber-vember, Thanksspending week, etc. Which means since “things” drive me nuts, I do my…
This is not a review blog, but I’ve reviewed hundreds of items over the years:
- natural mineral sunscreens (over 100!)
- dozens of reusable sandwich bags
- lots of stainless steel lunch containers
- dozens of natural bug sprays
- air filters
- non-toxic mattresses
- minimalist “barefoot” shoes
- over 2 dozen natural nail polishes
- 2 grain mills
- …and food and cooking supplies galore!
I’m always deadly honest and never make quick decisions.
Readers have come to trust my opinion and even look to see if I’ve tried something before they buy!
This one is the most famous by far:
Curious what favorite products the Kitchen Stewardship household uses on a regular basis? Find out over on my resources page.