If you are a current affiliate, sign in here. If you were an affiliate on the old system, you can go to that link and click “forgot your password.”
If there’s one thing about social media that I love, it’s the relationships. As a business woman, I’m thrilled to extend the social relationships of the blogosphere to the business world. It brings me great joy to partner with others in a mutually beneficial affiliate relationship.
If you’re a blogger or even just someone who stays well-connected with like-minded friends via Facebook and email, truly, thanks for your interest in working with Katie Kimball and Kitchen Stewardship® to promote the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse or my eBooks like Healthy Snacks to Go, The Family Camping Handbook, The Everything Beans Book, Smart Sweets, Better Than a Box, and any other eBooks that will be coming along.
You’ll earn 50% of any sales made after someone clicks on your unique, trackable link, whether the link is on a website, in an email, or on Facebook or Twitter. For eBooks, that’s usually $4-6; for the eCourse, commissions average $30+ per sale.
If you’re ready to jump right in, sign up and start promoting by logging into the dashboard, where you’ll find custom links, banners, and email swipe:
For more information, keep reading…
Terms and Conditions
- By becoming a KS affiliate, you agree to release Kitchen Stewardship®, LLC from any liability of any kind other than paying tracked commission each month. We cannot guarantee that all tracking software will work correctly, although we will do our very best to fix any problems that may occur.
- You are responsible to abide by FTC conditions and DISCLOSE your affiliate relationship with Kitchen Stewardship® every time you use an affiliate link, in emails, blog posts, or social media mentions.
- Standard commission is 50% and tiered commission for referrals is 10%. (So if you can think of anyone else who would be perfect to promote this program, send them your link once you’re in the dashboard and get 10% of their sales too – doesn’t change their commissions.)
- Cookies are tracked for commissions for 180 days. You must use your affiliate link to earn commission.
- Payments are made via Paypal NET 60 after the close of the month. This means that you’ll get paid in March for January sales, in April for February, and so on. (This allows for the 30-day refund period for eCourse sales to pass.) There are no fees taken out of your commission by Paypal.
- There is no minimum payout via Paypal; you get paid no matter how small your total is.
- You are invited to request a review copy of any eBook or eCourse free of charge if you either (a) make one sale, (b) have over 50,000 pageviews per month, (c) have over 1000 subscribers, OR (d) can creatively convince me that you’re the perfect affiliate and need to see one to know how to promote it. Just email me at kitchenstew at gmail.com.
- The “don’ts”: Please don’t spam people to try to sell, and absolutely no advertising on sites that contain profanity, nudity, hate language or other stuff that wouldn’t be acceptable in church (always a good measuring stick for ethics).
- Can I buy a book with my own affiliate link? Yes, you are welcome to purchase products using your own affiliate link.
- Do I have to have big blog following to be approved? No way. You don’t even have to have a blog to be an affiliate, if you think your friends and family would be interested in the ebooks via email or Facebook. In fact, I rarely even know who my affiliates are unless you cause trouble. But don’t tell; that doesn’t sound very responsible, does it?
- Can I use a URL shortener like bit.ly or tinyurl? You bet. The affiliate tracking will still work just fine. You may want to use a trackable URL shortener like bit.ly, which will help you determine which links are getting clicked on.
- Should affiliate links on my site be nofollow? Yes. Google could penalize either of us if you don’t. Just add rel=”nofollow” as an attribute in the html, or use a plugin to add a nofollow checkbox to your WP dashboard.
- Can I reprint recipes from eBooks or the course on my own blog? Currently no recipes from the eCourse are approved for reprinting, but there is a list in the affiliate dashboard of all eBook recipes that may be reprinted.
- Why isn’t the eCourse available all the time? We run the eCourse on a limited open enrollment schedule, but once you’re an affiliate, you’ll automatically be notified of those dates. Just don’t unsubscribe from the emails. 🙂
Thank you again for signing up to be an affiliate for Kitchen Stewardship®‘s eBooks! I look forward to partnering with you and benefiting the both of us!