Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, CNP, BCHN, FDN-P, RH (AHG), NBC-HWC is a college biology and nutrition instructor, NANP board-certified nutrition professional and holistic nutrition consultant, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, clinical herbalist, American Herbalist Guild registered herbalist, ICHWC National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, wife, mother, organic vegetable, fruit, and medicinal herb gardener, school garden planter, city class teacher, and passionate Zumba dancer!
She loves spreading love and light, and helping others feel awesome on the inside and out so they can live their dreams and make this world more awesome! Lori Rose Holistic does not replace medical advice or working with your doctor, and she does not diagnose, treat, or cure disease. Her goal is to educate, and any actions you take are voluntary and of your own free will.
Check out Dr. Lori’s blog or follow her on Facebook to learn more about holistic ways to support your body’s healing from chronic health issues! You can also take her FREE Simple Healthy Choices Course to learn simple steps that have a huge impact on your health!
Lori’s posts at Kitchen Stewardship®:
- Eve’s Curse: Not PMS!
- Low on Energy? Time to Support Your Mighty Mitochondria
- Balance Your Blood Sugar to Balance Your Hormones
- Adrenal Amends – Support for Stressful Times
- No More Lackluster Livers – Time to Detox
- Align with “Aunt Flo” to Make Your Cycle Work FOR You
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Becoming a Nutritionist, Health Coach, or Herbalist