Healthy Snacks to Go, 2nd Edition, Revised and Expanded

Healthy Snacks to Go 2nd edition cover

What’s the hardest part about eating real, unprocessed foods?

Betcha at least one of your top answers is “eating on the go.”

It’s all well and good to make your own food while you’re at home, but sometimes the challenge of leaving home, especially in a  hurry, can cripple the best of real food intentions.

Read all about the new expanded edition of Healthy Snacks to Go right HERE.

This page is now obsolete due to shopping cart updates…

Other KS eBooks include:

If you’re a blogger and interested in the affiliate program, click here.

More books are in the works that you won’t want to miss, so sign up for a free email subscription or grab my reader feed. You can also follow me on Twitter or get KS for Kindle.

Kitchen Stewardship is dedicated to balancing God’s gifts of time, health, earth and money. If you feel called to such a mission, read more at Mission, Method, and Mary and Martha Moments.

1. Greta says

Darn. After looking at this for a year, I finally decided to invest the money to get Book No. 1…. a month ago. Oh well, it’s a good book and I can tell anyone whose on the fence about it that it’s totally worth it!

2. Tiffany says

Katie, I just made the Peanut Butter Kisses today (from the 1st edition) and they were REALLY gooey and sticky (but tasted awesome). Is that the normal consistency? Will they get harder? I used the 1/3 honey, 1/3 pb, 2/3 coconut recipe and added some dark choc chips.

Can’t wait to get the 2nd edition!

3. shelle says

I can’t wait for the new recipes! We love the cracker recipe, the rice pudding and oh the yummy granola bars. Thank you for adding more yummy recipes.

When do you think we’ll get the second edition update? I made some chickpeas last night in anticipation of getting your new recipes. I love all the recipes in the first book although getting it on my Kindle Fire has been challenging. I hope we will get the info on how to get the second edition today.

Cindy, i don’t know how the fire works, but i have the kindle app on my phone and it gave me a kindle email address that i could send pdf docs to, slick as a whistle. Maybe you could get it on that way?

Just bought this ebook today and tried the chickpeas… that recipe alone makes it worth the price. Everyone in my house loved them, which is definitely saying something! Can’t wait to try more recipes soon.

6. Katie says

I’m just about to download the revised version, I have the original and just made some of the faux-larabars to share with the children I nanny. I actually don’t like real larabars, but LOVE the ones you came up with!

I saw that you have a recipe called “Chocomole”, and I just made “Aguacate del Chocolate” as they called it, yesterday! It was amazing, and I can’t wait to try your version!

Thank you so much for providing these delicious, money saving, healthy, and special diet friendly recipes :)

I LOVE my Healthy Snacks To Go! Both editions! Thank you so much, Katie!

I especially love the granola bars & power bars – Mmmmmm

Has anyone figured out nutritional info on any of the recipes? Just thought it would save me some time inputting all the ingredients into my calorie counter.

8. shannon says

Wow Katie, how generous. I don’t know which new recipe I want to try first. I just know I’ve got most of the ingredients for most of your recipes so may have to make a few this weekend. Thanks!

9. Lisa K. says

Just have to say I love the new edition, great updates! Have a question though. I don’t have a food processor. Can you make the graham cracker recipe without it or is it necessary?

Lisa

Lisa,
      Yes, that shouldn’t be a problem to use a pastry cutter or whatnot, like a pie crust. I can’t believe I didn’t include that in the FAQs, sorry about that! Good luck! :) Katie

Lindsey,
      Thanks for the question – 37 recipes are egg-free (almost all of them) and at least 3 of the remaining ones, maybe 5, would work great with the flax/water egg substitute. I am updating the post right now to include that! :) Katie

10. Lori says

Katie – sorry but a few weeks ago I was unable to download the new version (I have the first edition). How can I get the new version? Sorry to bother you. Thanks.

Lori,
      Dash me an email with the first word on p. 38 (to show that you have the book) and I’ll send instructions! (kitchenstew at gmail.com)

11. Gena says

I misplaced my E-mail that showed me how to get my free revised copy…can I still do that since I bought the first book? Thank you!