There’s never been a more important time for a more important message. We need more critical thinkers!
If your values include caring for the environment, seeking natural ways to keep your body healthy, building strong families, and/or freedom to make medical choices, you need to hear this:
If you can’t view the video above, head over to TED.com to see it. This talk is owned by TED and used with permission via the Creative Commons license.
Welcome to Kitchen Stewardship®!
I’m a mom of 4, entrepreneur, kids cooking teacher, writer, and lifelong THINKER.
I’m on a mission to connect families around real food and make healthy living easier and less stressful for families — including being really intentional parents who raise our kids to use their entire pre-frontal cortex!
By asking questions and not being afraid to push back against culture, I’ve been able to:
- Help my husband reverse a chronic disease
- Start an online business teaching families to stay healthy without going crazy
- Develop an online kids cooking class ranked by the Wall Street Journal as the best online cooking class for kids in 2020
- Raise a teen who published a real cookbook and did his own virtual media tour when the world went into lockdown
- Keep my family healthy (3 kids out of 4 have never used an antibiotic!)
It was such an honor to share our family’s story and my 3 foundations parents must build for their kids to become critical thinkers. Huge thanks to TEDxBismarck for hosting an incredible event. Please enjoy the talk and share it with other parents who need this message!
Want me to speak to your group? Here’s what I do.
About the Speaker
We’re a “crunchy” family who uses stainless steel water bottles instead of disposables; has a “medicine” cabinet full of herbs, essential oils, homeopathics, and clay; watches our budget and avoids buying unnecessary “stuff”; and makes a lot of our food from scratch.
The whole family pitches in to make this work, and we’re really intentional about how we’re raising our kids.
If you’d like to take some baby steps to a more natural living lifestyle without stress, join the journey both my mom and I (as you heard in the talk) have been on for over a decade:
Need More Baby Steps?
Here at Kitchen Stewardship, we’ve always been all about the baby steps. But if you’re just starting your real food and natural living journey, sifting through all that we’ve shared here over the years can be totally overwhelming.
That’s why we took the best 10 rookie “Monday Missions” that used to post once a week and got them all spruced up to send to your inbox – once a week on Mondays, so you can learn to be a kitchen steward one baby step at a time, in a doable sequence.
Sign up to get weekly challenges and teaching on key topics like meal planning, homemade foods that save the budget (and don’t take too much time), what to cut out of your pantry, and more.
- Naturally easing ear infection pain
- How to make homemade yogurt
- How to start your own sourdough
- Packing a healthy school lunch (no slushies!) 😉
- More on my husband’s story of reversing Crohn’s Disease
- The Kids Cook Real Food eCourse, ranked #1 by the Wall Street Journal