We’ve heard from so many people who were disappointed they missed out a few weeks ago, that we’re happy to announce the Encore Flash Sale for Black Friday weekend only!
Erin Odom of The Humbled Homemaker and Stephanie Langford of Keeper of the Home organized this bundle sale as their new company, Ultimate Bundles. They are true professionals and continually come up with more and better additions to their bundles, making them a better and better value every time. Amazing!
- 86 eBooks and eCourses
- 12 weeks of mentorship conference calls and private Facebook groups
- 9 bonus items worth over $150
- over $1000 total value
- 97% off
- Your cost: $29.97 (25% goes to one of 4 charities, below)
- AND you can even buy two more at 50% off each, ultimately getting 3 for the price of two!
There are books to help you eat well and plan for all 2500 meals this year, books to help you cloth diaper and potty train, plenty of gluten-free and no-white-sugar books, especially desserts as we head into holiday party time, questions to help you find a natural dentist, strategies for a simple Christmas and plenty of recipes for DIY natural cleaning and body products to help keep some of those 75,000 chemicals out of your homes.
My Favorite Parts
You know what’s funny? This is an eBook bundle, and the eBooks have become secondary in my mind because there are so many cool features going on! Here’s what I love:
- NEW coffee table conversations – interactive calls with small groups of authors plus a private Facebook group for a week – I can’t wait to feel in touch with you guys!
- The bonus items can’t be beat – for the price of shipping, you get actual goods right at your door, not just coupons or e-products. This feature puts this bundle sale WAY above and beyond any others.
- Ability to give gifts directly to others with a personal note
- Buy one bundle, get two for half off as gifts (Wow!)
- GNOWFGLINS eCourse is a bonus for all customers at a ridiculous deal – 82% off a full year at the premium level plus 12 bonus videos (usually $10 each) from the archives. If you’ve been wondering about traditional real food cooking video courses and holding off, THIS if the time to do it! I teach a few sourdough lessons and homemade yogurt and also hosted a few of the thank you videos. Enjoy!
- it IS okay to “break up” the bundle and give single books away to friends and family, as long as you treat each book as one book, and once you’ve shared it, it’s gone from your computer
If you didn’t want a single eBook, I’m telling you – this package is still worth buying. [Read more →]