A note for all those trying to avoid BPA in tomato cans, especially after this post:
- Watch Tropical Traditions for occasional free shipping deals, and get:
- 7 oz. organic tomato paste in glass jars = $1.99 each.
- 24 oz. organic strained tomatoes in glass jars = $2.79 each.
- Must order $16 worth to get free shipping. (4 jars each will do it)
- Definitely close eyes to cost when same items are <$1 for a can at regular supermarket.
Don’t get stressed out about BPA in cans, now — remember that God is in charge, and leaving the earth to be in the Presence of Love Himself in a perfect place forever is not supposed to be all that scary, and neither are canned tomatoes.
These things are pricey, even with free shipping.
Note: Did you know regular canning lids are lined with BPA-laden plastic? If you’re looking for an alternative, try Tattler reusable, BPA-free lids.