I keep saying I’ll get to this question and then never do. It’s a lot like when one of my kids wants my attention and…
This is not a review blog, but I’ve reviewed hundreds of items over the years:
- natural mineral sunscreens (over 100!)
- dozens of reusable sandwich bags
- lots of stainless steel lunch containers
- dozens of natural bug sprays
- air filters
- non-toxic mattresses
- minimalist “barefoot” shoes
- over 2 dozen natural nail polishes
- 2 grain mills
- …and food and cooking supplies galore!
I’m always deadly honest and never make quick decisions.
Readers have come to trust my opinion and even look to see if I’ve tried something before they buy!
This one is the most famous by far:
Curious what favorite products the Kitchen Stewardship household uses on a regular basis? Find out over on my resources page.
What 3-year-old wouldn’t love sitting on top of the kitchen table pouring water all over things? Mine had a blast. Dear Leah helped me pour…
I grew up in a small town, the daughter of a small business owner. All my life, I’ve felt in a very real way the…
I think people are starting to expect this sort of thing from me. When I realized I still had my friend’s Nesco American Harvest dehydrator…