The Eat Well, Spend Less ladies have done it again! The posts last week are packed with autumn tips for saving money while eating wholesome (and delicious!) foods.
- Life as Mom: 10 Frugal Fall Snacks for Hungry Kids (and a recipe for spiced pear cake)
- Food for my Family: Hearty Breakfasts for Cold Mornings (I must learn to take food photos like Shaina!)
- Kingdom First Mom: How to Save for Thanksgiving (I’m keeping my fingers crossed that she’s right about nuts – I stocked up with 60 one-pound bags last fall!)
- Good Life Eats: Favorite Fall Recipes/Using Fall Produce in Season (pears, pomegranates, pumpkins, oh my!)
- Simple Bites: Seasonal Soups (and a recipe for French Onion Soup, which may be the fate of the beef stock in my freezer…)
- Tammy’s Recipes: Enjoying Fall’s Bounty of Pumpkins and Squashes (mostly baked goods, but some good ideas for the dozen squash on the back deck!)
- Denver Bargains: Holiday 2011 Grocery Sale Predictions (even real foodies can save money at a normal grocery store – then you have more to splurge with at the farm!)
- And mine was 10 Ways to use Apples, for the nearly 400 pounds of apples we’ve picked this year!!!
Join our Facebook community so you never miss an update!